Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: O/T Coronavirus and F1
Posted by: Rear Wing 1
Date: 08/03/2020 13:57
Quote:
Mehryar
Tbh as much as I love to see the season go ahead with all the races, I think both F1 teams and host countries are taking a big risk and not take this virus as serious as they should.
It's a much more aggressive virus compared with flu, has a death rate of 2% and incubation period of 14days which makes it nearly impossible to check the travelers are safe or not before the first signs reveal.

Big risk being taken there, specially in Oz.

I agree with this, I don't want people bringing this damn virus to Australia...I think they should call the Australian GP off...Call it off now!

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net