Dudes. I'm out
Posted by: Ozzy Osbone (IP Logged)
Date: 09 October, 2020 02:19

I can't take it any more. HAM with the backing of whoever has made this sport a load of bullshit. I followed him since he was a kid in carts. I don't give a shite whatever records he breaks. I'll come back to the sport when and if it's fair and there is none of this political shite.

Goodnight.

Re: Dudes. I'm out
Posted by: Matt Brown (IP Logged)
Date: 09 October, 2020 07:39

Noooooooooooooo don't go Ozzy please stick around.

Posted by: Andrew Hooper (IP Logged)
Date: 09 October, 2020 08:22

Yes just forget about LH. I certainly don't give him much thought. Would hate to see you leave.

Posted by: CLOVERLEAF 888 (IP Logged)
Date: 09 October, 2020 09:29

Ozzy. Stick around mate. Your one of my favourite posters on here.

Posted by: Gwanni (IP Logged)
Date: 09 October, 2020 15:39

Nope Stay here and we care what you say and not what LH in front of Camera's to gain some PR. Race drivers should race cars full stop!.

Posted by: Stu69 (IP Logged)
Date: 09 October, 2020 18:44

Shame if you leave Ozzy. This site needs all the support it can get as does team Team Willytransplant but if it doesn’t make you happy probably best to have a rest for a while and forget about LH.

Posted by: Mehryar (IP Logged)
Date: 09 October, 2020 19:38

Well I can very well remember 2 times in podium room, LH was all mute and not giving a damn about winner but suddenly as he sees the camera man being there, he's all smile and goes hugging and bs like that...To me, he's been fake since day 1 with his persona infront of public and it's not surprising.

But Ozzy you used to call for a level of tolerance here, now it's time to practice it yourself.
You can just ignore his bullshits about everything.To not watch an F1 race or not commenting here doesn't delete his comments.You need to scrap tv, social media and magazines to not see his words.Pretty much impossible.
Easier to learn to ignore his talks untill he learns to make some sense imo.

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/1095/mehryarsigyo7.gif

Date: 11 October, 2020 08:09

Hey, I'm sorry guys. I just freaked out a bit. I think Sky F1 don't help as it seems to be the Lewis show now. I feel let down as I followed this guy from a kid in carts and rooted for him all the way. Why do we not hear about political views from other drivers or their diet choices and how to save the planet etc. ? Because they are racing drivers and we get that info elsewhere.

I'm mid divorce and I guess just stressed the hell out. Thanks for the nice comments. I know I can be a moron sometimes but I'll stick around if that's OK.

I'm rooting for our team, VER and actually Mclaren right now. Let's get this sport back to what it was. Not a mega money show. I've been catching up on some old stuff from when I was a kid and it was better then, no doubt.

Posted by: M79 (IP Logged)
Date: 11 October, 2020 08:17

Good to hear buddy. I am more of a lurker than a poster, but very happy you reconsidered!

Date: 11 October, 2020 08:25

M79, get posting dude. Your thoughts can't be more mental than mine and Whitey's. [:wor kid:]

Posted by: Matt Brown (IP Logged)
Date: 11 October, 2020 08:37

Ozzy is the best (Sm129)thumbs down

Posted by: GPL (IP Logged)
Date: 11 October, 2020 08:54

thumbs downthumbs down

Posted by: Stu69 (IP Logged)
Date: 11 October, 2020 09:32

Phew!!!

Posted by: SydneyF1Fan (IP Logged)
Date: 11 October, 2020 10:33

Good to see you sticking around Ozzy.

Sorry to hear about the divorce. Never easy, but at least you know your online F1 family here cares about you!

http://i807.photobucket.com/albums/yy358/SydneyF1Fan/SydneyF1FanSignatureWinner-v3.gif

Date: 11 October, 2020 14:33

Thanks guys. Life can be a right £$("~ sometimes but there's always something to be positive about.

Posted by: SehnKhan (IP Logged)
Date: 12 October, 2020 00:03

Happy to see you sticking around. One of the most level headed members here, and often the voice of calm and reason, so it would have been a huge loss if you had left.

We can all have our moments. I'm sorry to hear the pressures you are under. Take care of yourself always Ozzy.

Posted by: Gunk (IP Logged)
Date: 12 October, 2020 07:57

Oh, storm in a teacup then. ))

Have to say, I don't post much these days and I'm only here because I like the posters . . . I really don't recognise the Williams team since Pat left . . . who, like everyone else, left under a cloud, gagged and bound.

I don't follow a 'brand image' and it has nothing to do with the sport. You need petrol heads and personalities, not investment companies.

Posted by: Gwanni (IP Logged)
Date: 12 October, 2020 07:58

We are are holding on at the moment, but if you need to share anything your "board" buddies are here. Nice to see that you have reconsidered. Stay Forever smiling smiley

Date: 12 October, 2020 11:16

Cripes. Level headed. I thought I was head troll. (Sm128)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net