Weekend Plans?
Posted by: Stu69 (IP Logged)
Date: 19 September, 2020 09:29

Just wondering what anyone does on the weekend? For me itís kids taxi, gym and family time. Pretty run of the mill. Anyone got exciting plans?

Re: Weekend Plans?
Posted by: Matt Brown (IP Logged)
Date: 19 September, 2020 09:42

Gardening gardening and more gardening,...I am a clean freak my house has to look immaculate inside and out all the time, every weekend I do house cleaning and gardening to keep my house looking perfect just like a display home,....Yes I am a perfectionist.

It is spring here in Australia great time of the year(Sm13)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 19/09/2020 09:56 by Matt Brown.

Posted by: Albi-Quin (IP Logged)
Date: 19 September, 2020 11:26

Bikes, 24 hrs. Done the gym. Lads rugby training tomorrow

Posted by: Ozzy Osbone (IP Logged)
Date: 19 September, 2020 11:32

BBQ with kids, brother and my lodger last night. Chilling today and sorting some business paperwork. Probably do something with the kids tomorrow as it's my weekend with them.

Posted by: Stu69 (IP Logged)
Date: 19 September, 2020 12:01

My daugher has 2 friends coming round so I have to leave the house to avoid being more than 6 in the house due to Borisís stupid 6 rule!!! Bonkers times!

Thinking we should go for Herd immunity and pile the bodyís in the corner like Bye Ian suggested at the start!! Perhaps he was right! (Tongue in cheek comment btw in case the Yorkshire sarcasm was lost!)

Posted by: Ozzy Osbone (IP Logged)
Date: 19 September, 2020 17:22

Herd immunity is already happening. For some reason the govt and media are going hell to leather to drag this thing out.

Posted by: Mr Brooksy (IP Logged)
Date: 19 September, 2020 23:48

Yesterday, did some leadership training for an org in South East Asia over the net, collected a trailer and drove 1hr 30mins each way to help my parents bring their caravan back to our backyard.

Today the plan is to take kids to a Hobbies store to pick up some parts for RC cars, come home and let them loose for a little while on a makeshift track. Then family bike ride at the local park and BBQ dinner. I opted out on a muscle car cruise for today cause after yesterday I was just after a quite one with the family.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 24/09/2020 00:15 by Mr Brooksy.

Posted by: Stuart L (IP Logged)
Date: 20 September, 2020 08:25

Yesterday I drove 90 minutes to Studland on the English south coast, ran 5 miles amongst sand dunes, had an outdoors pub lunch, then walked 5 miles On cliff tops to Swanage. Then found a pub fir the second half of Leeds v Fulham which Leeds won 4:3. I age about 20 years every time I see my team play....but we do play beautiful football. I got the whole pub singing ďAll Leeds Are WeĒ .

Great day out.

Iím keeping an eye on Le Mans.

We look like UK could be heading to a second lockdown so making sure I do a few things before that.

Posted by: Andrew Hooper (IP Logged)
Date: 22 September, 2020 08:47

Last weekend for me it was domestic stuff shopping and that type of stuff followed by WRC, MotoGP, V8 Supercars, Le Mans and RX.

Pretty busy weekend but I am lucky as I have a permanent 3 day weekend as I only work 3 days during the week and get Tuesday's and Friday's off.

This weekend with be Russian GP, MotoGP and what ever else happens to be on.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net