Mclaren Reveal Why They Allowed Sainz To Join Ferrari
Posted by: Matt Brown (IP Logged)
Date: 16 September, 2020 23:02

Re: Mclaren Reveal Why They Allowed Sainz To Join Ferrari
Posted by: Anderis (IP Logged)
Date: 17 September, 2020 00:43

Poor Ricciardo, he could have stayed with Red Bull and win races but he was afraid of Verstappen and now he has to take his chances with a team that only scored 3 podiums in the last 6 years because he was stuck with a team that hasn't scored a podium in 5 years. sad smiley

Posted by: Ozzy Osbone (IP Logged)
Date: 17 September, 2020 02:18

I think he maybe afraid of favoritism for VER at RBR. Quite right too. It's nothing new. RIC handed VET's @#$%& to him and still doesn't really get the recognition he deserves. I think the whole RBR thing is a bit poisoness and let's hope RIC goes well at Mclaren. With Merc engines, seems like a good prospect.

Date: 18 September, 2020 13:11

Quote:
Ozzy Osbone
I think he maybe afraid of favoritism for VER at RBR. Quite right too. It's nothing new. RIC handed VET's @#$%& to him and still doesn't really get the recognition he deserves. I think the whole RBR thing is a bit poisoness and let's hope RIC goes well at Mclaren. With Merc engines, seems like a good prospect.

Goog post Ozzy. Ricciardo did not run away from Verstappen he ran away from the favoritism Red Bull were giving Verstappen. I hope McLaren give Ric a podium car sometime in his first two seasons and McLaren will not favour Norris over Ric so that part will be soughted ...Riccirado could win a WDC with the improving legendary Mclaren team he really could.

Date: 19 September, 2020 02:44

Mehryar must be jealous and spewing that Ricciardo has landed the McLaren race seat.

Such a good race seat Mehryar,...Maybe a Ricciardo masterstroke (Sm152)

Posted by: Anderis (IP Logged)
Date: 19 September, 2020 11:40

Quote:
Matt Brown
Hopefully not the same kind of "masterstroke" as the previous one. (Sm6)

Date: 19 September, 2020 14:32

Quote:
Anderis
Quote:
Matt Brown
Such a good gce seat Mehryar,...Maybe a Ricciardo masterstroke (Sm152)

Ricciardo and Mclaren are working on gettiing

Posted by: Mehryar (IP Logged)
Date: 19 September, 2020 16:23

LOL whitey, you have a very good self confidence after your last few predictions tbh smiling smiley)
Btw, whitey let us know what happened to your last one? You predicted that by 2020 Dan must be getting some wins here and there, or how he's going to beat poor Max who's stuck in that RBR car...Pitty, he made a terrible mistake by running away from Max sad smiley ...I think he made a bad mistake to leave RBR cause he hasn't won in last 2yrs but Max has won alot!! Don't you think he made a terrible decision by leaving RBR? It looks like he made a terrible decision...You must feel sad to see him making such a terrible decisionsad smiley
I'm not happy for his terrible decisionsad smiley

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/1095/mehryarsigyo7.gif

Edited 14 time(s). Last edit at 19/09/2020 16:30 by Mehryar.

Date: 21 September, 2020 14:34

Quote:
Anderis
Quote:
Matt Brown

Haha that made me laugh (Sm6)

Date: 21 September, 2020 14:44

Quote:
Mehryar
LOL whitey, you have a very good self confidence after your last few predictions tbh smiling smiley)
Btw, whitey let us know what happened to your last one? You predicted that by 2020 Dan must be getting some wins here and there, or how he's going to beat poor Max who's stuck in that RBR car...Pitty, he made a terrible mistake by running away from Max sad smiley ...I think he made a bad mistake to leave RBR cause he hasn't won in last 2yrs but Max has won alot!! Don't you think he made a terrible decision by leaving RBR? It looks like he made a terrible decision...You must feel sad to see him making such a terrible decisionsad smiley
I'm not happy for his terrible decisionsad smiley

So after a post like that Mehryar you are pretty much spewing and jealous that Riccirdo has landed the McLaren race seat.

Date: 21 September, 2020 14:49

Mehryar , Ricciardo will start to score podiums with McLaren over the next 2 years

Posted by: AlanJones (IP Logged)
Date: 22 September, 2020 06:43

Quote:
Anderis
Quote:
Matt Brown

30 million masterstrokes that Ricciardo's bank must have appreciated. Aside from Ricciardo himself of course.

https://i.ibb.co/zhmNGgW/GRDAY1header-01.png

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net