Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: Italian GP Friday to Sunday
Posted by: Gunk (IP Logged)
Date: 06 September, 2020 21:08

Quote:
jonnybario
Stoked for Pierre Gasly . . . he's definitely earned it from his performances since getting the boot from Red Bull.

Yes, excellent race for the young guy in big pressure situation. It's obvious that Marko can't manage and motivate younger drivers . . . unless they have an ego the size of Verstappen's. Tost is a far better manager, as he has proved with Kvyat. Now Albon's confidence looks shot . . .

Posted by: Gunk (IP Logged)
Date: 06 September, 2020 21:17

Quote:
jonnybario
Stoked for Pierre Gasly . . . he's definitely earned it from his performances since getting the boot from Red Bull.

Yes, excellent race for the young guy in big pressure situation. It's obvious that Marko can't manage and motivate younger drivers . . . unless they have an ego the size of Verstappen's. Tost is a far better manager, as he has proved with Kvyat. Now Albon's confidence looks shot . . .

Posted by: Ozzy Osbone (IP Logged)
Date: 06 September, 2020 22:35

Well it's interesting isn't it? These guys are all quick. But they do better in a Torro (or whatever) than an RBR. I think it's an NPD thing and that never recognises or nurtures talent. Chew you up and spit you out mentality. Gasly did great today. Made me very happy. As an Englishman I'll even admit that seeing a Frenchman win a race made me happy. It's about time. #BREXIT

Also the Mclaren guys and Stroll who I always rated since his early formula days.

Posted by: Stuart L (IP Logged)
Date: 06 September, 2020 22:47

Today was a brilliant race, best Iíve watched in years.

I was scared stupid Stroll might win, would have ruined Williams last race if the bloody strolls had won. Think they were v Machiavellian when at Williams!

Chuffed we had a new winner. I wanted Sainz /Mackateb to win. Didnít realise it was now 8 years since their last victory...but equally a Gastly win was v good too.

Latifi had a good race...almost got us a point.

Farewell SFW and Claire. A big part of my sporting life closed, but I will be pulling fir the new team...and if it goes @#$%& up I will then support maclaren again because of their history and my love fir them from the Marlboro maclaren days.

Posted by: Ozzy Osbone (IP Logged)
Date: 06 September, 2020 23:28

Yeah. Mclaren maybe the way to go.

Sad times but things change.

Posted by: GPL (IP Logged)
Date: 07 September, 2020 07:19

Wrong Thread.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/09/2020 07:59 by GPL.

Posted by: Stu69 (IP Logged)
Date: 07 September, 2020 18:50

I have no problem with Strolls. I think he is growing as a driver. I wouldnít have minded if his Dad had become the owner when he invested getting Lance a drive in the Paddy Power car!!

Current Page: 3 of 3
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net