Another promise.....?
Posted by: monty3 (IP Logged)
Date: 22 July, 2020 02:01

Latest News - Williams’ encouraging start to the season will receive another boost when both of their cars receive a “powerful” upgrade for the British Grand Prix.

another false hope i think.
bulls..t.

Re: Another promise.....?
Posted by: Matt Brown (IP Logged)
Date: 22 July, 2020 03:15

Here is the link to the story: Sounds positive but we will have to wait and see.

WILLIAMS TO BRING “POWERFUL” UPGRADE PACKAGE TO SILVERSTONE

Posted by: Matt Brown (IP Logged)
Date: 22 July, 2020 03:24

It would be kinda funny if Williams did a massive upgrade package and after the upgrade the FW43 looked exactly like the pink Mercedes/last years works Mercedes (Sm100)

Date: 22 July, 2020 03:31

matt,thats copy,not upgrade.

i dont know if the word "powerfull' come from dave robson. how confident he is...we will see. if not its another joke.

Posted by: j-s (IP Logged)
Date: 22 July, 2020 05:56

Hopefully it's good. Updates are always welcome. Can't improve without updates (that work), can you?

Posted by: Mehryar (IP Logged)
Date: 22 July, 2020 07:17

I don't know whether it's a misunderstanding or not, but I think it means Latifi will get the bits that George had in Hungary.In fact Latifi will get an update...George had it in Budapest.

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/1095/mehryarsigyo7.gif

Date: 22 July, 2020 07:54

its "powerfull" - robson. sound like we can catch the pinky. argh.....cant wait.

Posted by: campos7 (IP Logged)
Date: 22 July, 2020 09:45

Quote:
Mehryar
I don't know whether it's a misunderstanding or not, but I think it means Latifi will get the bits that George had in Hungary.In fact Latifi will get an update...George had it in Budapest.
I understood the same as you

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/9255/uy6ursz2.jpg

Date: 22 July, 2020 11:07

other team just smile when read the headline, stupido reporter.

Posted by: Stu69 (IP Logged)
Date: 22 July, 2020 11:16

Quote:
campos7
Quote:
Mehryar
I understood the same as you

That’s what I thought after I read the story not just the headline! However the experience of Hungary will allow them to tune the package! It might yield more performance. Who knows!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net