Russell 20:1 to score points in Austria
Posted by: Stuart L (IP Logged)
Date: 22 June, 2020 08:12

I think with warm conditions (first hot running of cars), bit of rustiness and eagerness to achieve as Silly Season develops, thereís a chance of retirements / accidents and some good driving by George.

So Iíve backed him to £5.00 at 20:1 on bet 365 to score points in Austria

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 22/06/2020 08:13 by Stuart L.

Re: Russell 20:1 to score points in Austria
Posted by: IanSmithISA (IP Logged)
Date: 22 June, 2020 11:00

Ye of little faith, you can get 2,500/1 on him winning.

Posted by: dot_com (IP Logged)
Date: 22 June, 2020 11:15

Iíd put £5 on points in Austria. I think there are going to be a lot of mistakes up and down the field, and hopefully GR can keep a calm head and pick up the scraps. Reliability could also be an issue - something weíve generally been on top of in recent years. Of course, thereís always a chance that we finish in the top ten on merit? We really still donít know where everyone is behind the top three.

Posted by: Andrew Hooper (IP Logged)
Date: 23 June, 2020 14:27

I hope you can come away with some extra money in your pocket. Be great to start off 2020 with some points.

Posted by: Ozzy Osbone (IP Logged)
Date: 26 June, 2020 16:29

Decent odds I would say. Car looks better and there are bound to be some reliability issues.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net