Alex Zanardi bike accident
Posted by: SydneyF1Fan (IP Logged)
Date: 20 June, 2020 06:20

Terrible news about Alex Zanardi - hope he recovers from yet another life-threatening accident. This guy must have stepped in one too many ants when he was a kid for the amount of bad luck he's suffered.

[www.formula1.com]

I've just listened to this Tom Clarkson interview with him, which was only recorded a few weeks ago, including his unsuccessful stint at Williams. What an incredible guy - a must-listen for anyone seeking some inspiration and positivity in their lives.

[pca.st]

Wishing him all the best for a full recovery from his latest setback.

http://i807.photobucket.com/albums/yy358/SydneyF1Fan/SydneyF1FanSignatureWinner-v3.gif

Re: Alex Zanardi bike accident
Posted by: boro1986willliamsf1 (IP Logged)
Date: 20 June, 2020 15:46

Terrible news hope a survives he was hit by a lorry

100% Williams
WILL SUPPORT WILLIAMS AS LONG AS THEY HAVE A TEAM

Posted by: Stu69 (IP Logged)
Date: 20 June, 2020 22:01

Sounds Horrific. [www.autosport.com]

Posted by: Ozzy Osbone (IP Logged)
Date: 21 June, 2020 16:26

Jesus, that's awful news. Sounds very bad. Ruined my day.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net