Paddy Lowe ???
Posted by: Rear Wing 1 (IP Logged)
Date: 06 March, 2020 07:59

What is he up to these days??? What does he do for a job???

Will Paddy Lowe ever work for a Formula 1 team ever again or did Williams end Paddy Lowe's career in Formula 1 for good???

Genuinely interested and curious what does he do these days???

Re: Paddy Lowe ???
Posted by: monty3 (IP Logged)
Date: 06 March, 2020 08:50

He design lingeries right now, i think.

Date: 06 March, 2020 10:01

Quote:
monty3
He design lingeries right now, i think.

Lingerie??? LMAO!

Posted by: Mr Brooksy (IP Logged)
Date: 06 March, 2020 11:49

Last I heard he was working on the W Series? But I can't remember where I heard that. Couldn't find anything using Google either.

Date: 06 March, 2020 12:08

Quote:
Mr Brooksy
Last I heard he was working on the W Series? But I can't remember where I heard that. Couldn't find anything using Google either.

Yeah I looked around the internet but i can not find any info on what Paddy Lowe is actually doing for a job these days....Is he still working in motor sport?

Posted by: dot_com (IP Logged)
Date: 06 March, 2020 14:41

Paddy will probably go and start his own engineering/design company, sort of like Mike Gasgoine did post-F1. I canít see him coming back to F1. I imagine his reputation is in tatters among team bosses, and heís had a pretty good innings with Mercedes and McLaren. Maybe heíll just retire - I canít imagine heís hurting for money.

Date: 07 March, 2020 00:01

Quote:
dot_com
Paddy will probably go and start his own engineering/design company, sort of like Mike Gasgoine did post-F1. I canít see him coming back to F1. I imagine his reputation is in tatters among team bosses, and heís had a pretty good innings with Mercedes and McLaren. Maybe heíll just retire - I canít imagine heís hurting for money.

All the Formula 1 teams on the grid probably would not touch him with a 50 foot pole.

Maybe he will just retire, he is only 57 but like you say he would not be short of a dollar.

So yeah maybe he has retired.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/03/2020 00:07 by Rear Wing 1.

Date: 07 March, 2020 03:23

Quote:
Rear Wing 1
Quote:
SydneyF1Fan
Yes, interesting Netflix episode on Williams. Obviously the editing portrayed Paddy as the baddy, but hard to think otherwise after watching his complete lack of contrition and responsibility.
I felt for Claire. She paid a lot of money for a top TD to turn the team around and ended up hand-carrying parts to Spain while he arrogantly fumbled around with no compelling reason to offer the media other than "these cars are very complex".

Good riddance Paddy!

Syd I am curious to know how did Paddy survive in Formula 1 before he came to Williams if he is that bad??? Why didn't he get found out earlier???

Also how come Williams hired him??? Didn't they do any research into him and know he was bad???

Why did Williams hire him in the first place???

This was in another thread but I thought it was important to post here....I want answers to my questions above ,....SydneyF1Fan can you shed any light for me???

Posted by: SydneyF1Fan (IP Logged)
Date: 08 March, 2020 00:12

Sorry RW1.

Paddy is refusing to return my calls.

http://i807.photobucket.com/albums/yy358/SydneyF1Fan/SydneyF1FanSignatureWinner-v3.gif

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net