Poll: Who will win the 2020 Formula 1 WDC?
Posted by: Rear Wing 1 (IP Logged)
Date: 08 February, 2020 14:08

Who will win the 2020 Formula 1 WDC?

Lewis Hamilton
Max Verstappen
Charles Leclerc
Someone else

You must be logged in to vote.

11 Votes

Show results

Who do you think?

Re: Poll: Who will win the 2020 Formula 1 WDC?
Posted by: Mr Brooksy (IP Logged)
Date: 08 February, 2020 22:33

I voted Hamilton, simply because I want him to eclipse Schumacher. For the popularity of F1 I'd prefer Leclerc, and hope Verstappen never wins one (yes I'm a hater).

Date: 09 February, 2020 00:57

Quote:
Mr Brooksy
I voted Hamilton, simply because I want him to eclipse Schumacher. For the popularity of F1 I'd prefer Leclerc, and hope Verstappen never wins one (yes I'm a hater).

Yep I also voted Hamilton.

Posted by: Anderis (IP Logged)
Date: 09 February, 2020 10:03

Nobody came close yet to beating Mercedes for a WDC in the hybrid era, so with everybody focused on 2021 already, a breakthrough for another team is unlikely this year.

Posted by: AlanJones (IP Logged)
Date: 09 February, 2020 13:07

Verstappen. Everything Red Bull has done over the past two seasons have led to this season. They openly spoke about it. And Verstappen seems to be more mature and ready for it.

https://i.ibb.co/zhmNGgW/GRDAY1header-01.png

Posted by: Ozzy Osbone (IP Logged)
Date: 11 February, 2020 18:29

I also voted Verstappen. If they get the car right, he might be unstoppable. I think all 3 can be rated on the same sort of level so it will be very much car related. Last year, Ferrari simply made too many mistakes and bad calls.

Date: 12 February, 2020 12:33

Quote:
Ozzy Osbone
I also voted Verstappen. If they get the car right, he might be unstoppable. I think all 3 can be rated on the same sort of level so it will be very much car related. Last year, Ferrari simply made too many mistakes and bad calls.

It makes me wonder why Verstappen signed again with Red Bull I would have thought Jos would have tried to get Max in a Mercedes or a Ferrari, Red Bull must have promised Max something really good for him to stay with them, Red Bull might have a title winning car this year and also next year who knows.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net