Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Claire Williams and Nico Rosberg
Posted by: keith wakefield
Date: 10/07/2019 08:27
I will wait for this big update.

Always lots of positive talk but no action,and when we have had updates they have rarely
given much at all.

We are like 4 seconds off the pace this car is that poor, and they have now confirmed the chassis is good so most of this deficit is down to aero/inadequate down force.

Gearbox rear end could cost one full second by all accounts

if they have corrected the numbers then 1.5 to 2 seconds should be achievable with
this fix and if it does work????? then a further 1 second is possible by the end of the season.

only if i see progress by these margins will i be convinced she is sorting out Grove.

When a car started out life so far off the pace it should be quite easy to gain big chunks of time when you get the numbers right.

Big shame they could not get this fix ready in time for Silverstone, Frank,s big day.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net