Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

The all New FW42
Posted by: keith wakefield
Date: 13/12/2018 09:51
Morning guys.

Thought i would kick this off considering my assessment prediction in pre season testing of the FW41.

it seems like a lot of you are expecting Williams/Paddy to design a conservative car
for next season, because of all the problems encountered this year.
That is a reasonable assumption,but how much is to be gained by that route??.

Ok so we design a kind chassis that performs as expected and matches figures but were is
that going to put us on track 10 to 12 maybe how many points and tv coverage/sponsors is
that going to attract, not a fat lot.

If Williams are confident they have identified all the areas they went wrong in 2018,
then there is no need to go conservative.

They need to be bold and push the limits with the new chassis,maybe not Adrian Newey
limits but really pushing on .

We have massive competition on the grid these years with lower teams using the big boys
parts, this means we have to push hard to fight to be best of the rest 6th 8th.
and give our drivers something to fight with not just make up the numbers.

So i predict Williams will design a Bold car for 2019.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net