Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Williams Movie - must see
Posted by: TMT
Date: 07/08/2017 08:09
Quote:
ghettonation
I saw the movie on Tuesday also and I was really excited to see it and I really wanted to love it.
But to be completely honest I thought it was just a tad bit boring. There's a couple of moments that bring tears to your eyes, and a couple of bits of old footage of dead people in burnt out cars that shock you but overall its just a bit MEH!! I spoke to a couple of people after the film had finished and they thought exactly the same so it wasn't just me who was getting bored by it.

If you want to see it I wouldn't recommend spending money going to see it in a cinema, wait until it comes out on blu-ray or a streaming service.

This post just shot down Stuart L's must see thread...So Stuart L says its a must see but ghettonation says it sucks...So which one is it(Sm56)

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net