Current Page: 1 of 2
Spanish GP : Friday
Posted by: Andrew Hooper (IP Logged)
Date: 10 May, 2019 09:46

Hopefully we have the chassis situation sorted out as well as the brake issues. See what the small updates bring.

Re: Spanish GP : Friday
Posted by: Mehryar (IP Logged)
Date: 10 May, 2019 10:58

There looks to be tiny reductions in the gap with other cars.

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/1095/mehryarsigyo7.gif

Posted by: longer (IP Logged)
Date: 10 May, 2019 11:00

wow, the cars looks so drivable right now from the board (howevr the circuit is not so demanding). George has perfect lap and Robert slighly more aggresive with tyre block but the times are almost the same. Pretty interesting what they gonna say after

Posted by: Myvatn (IP Logged)
Date: 10 May, 2019 11:05

We look to be closer indeed. Wonder whether it is circuit related, or if we are moving in the right direction.

Posted by: GPL (IP Logged)
Date: 10 May, 2019 11:08

George just said poor traction and little unbalanced in the corners but looking better maybe.

demanding track for the cars aero, mechanical and brakes so fingers crossed.

Posted by: Mikef1 (IP Logged)
Date: 10 May, 2019 11:19

Quote:
longer
wow, the cars looks so drivable right now from the board (howevr the circuit is not so demanding). George has perfect lap and Robert slighly more aggresive with tyre block but the times are almost the same. Pretty interesting what they gonna say after

The circuit is one of the most demanding ao far in terms of driveability of a car

Posted by: longer (IP Logged)
Date: 10 May, 2019 11:30

Quote:
Mikef1

The circuit is one of the most demanding ao far in terms of driveability of a car

I rather meant the steering (it of course relates to ao) like quick chicanes but thanks for pointing this out, I'm not so into to be the expert.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/05/2019 11:38 by longer.

Posted by: Williams-123 (IP Logged)
Date: 10 May, 2019 12:02

Quote:
Myvatn
We look to be closer indeed. Wonder whether it is circuit related, or if we are moving in the right direction.

Closer ???? WTF....Williams are still the slowest car on the grid by nearly 3 seconds (Sm17)

Posted by: Stu69 (IP Logged)
Date: 10 May, 2019 12:47

Just forget 2019. Itís a write off. Paddy screwed us. 2020 to restructure yet again then 2021 to attack!

Date: 10 May, 2019 12:58

Quote:
Stu69
Just forget 2019. Itís a write off. Paddy screwed us. 2020 to restructure yet again then 2021 to attack!

Paddy really did screw Williams over....Was Paddy's performance at Williams career ending???

Anyone know??? Is Paddy Lowe's career in F1 over??? Would any F1 team give Paddy a job after what he has done to Williams???

Paddy Lowe destroyed Williams....He has nearly killed the team.

Date: 10 May, 2019 13:04

Its funny when the news broke that Paddy Lowe was joining Williams there were a lot of people here very happy and talking Paddy up but I wasn't I always knew Paddy was dud even before he joined Williams.

When I first heard Paddy was joining Williams all I could think was Paddy will cripple Williams and he did cripple them big time.

Posted by: Mehryar (IP Logged)
Date: 10 May, 2019 14:00

Yeah just like you though Dan's going to Renault is a masterstroke and how he will laugh at RBR with Max! LOL!

Idiot!

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/1095/mehryarsigyo7.gif

Posted by: Myvatn (IP Logged)
Date: 10 May, 2019 14:14

Quote:
Mehryar
Yeah just like you though Dan's going to Renault is a masterstroke and how he will laugh at RBR with Max! LOL!
Idiot!
Whitey doesn't think, he just endlessly spews bullshit.

In any case, Kubica just spun off..

Posted by: Gwanni (IP Logged)
Date: 10 May, 2019 14:19

sorry for creating an extra topic

Date: 10 May, 2019 14:43

still around 3 second gap..half way through the second session

Posted by: GPL (IP Logged)
Date: 10 May, 2019 14:51

Seems to me we are 1 second off the tail of the pack so far.

Date: 10 May, 2019 14:54

kubica is out of the car

Date: 10 May, 2019 15:17

does not look that we have bridged any gaps

Date: 10 May, 2019 15:22

kubica back on track

Posted by: CLOVERLEAF 888 (IP Logged)
Date: 11 May, 2019 00:05

In testing we got down to a 1.18.1 using c5 tyres. Not sure if the soft tyres here are c5 spec though?

Current Page: 1 of 2
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net