Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: Brazilian FP3 & Qualie
Posted by: Mehryar (IP Logged)
Date: 11 November, 2017 18:39

Stuart thanks, but what you write is repeating the team logics, I live with the results:

What I see with the result is we have had Nakajima, Maldonado, Bruno Senna, Stroll, all because of their sponsers in last 9years.in all of years because of them, we lost positions in wcc standings, I believe you can say atleast 50m $ with direct effect of drivers' ability.
Force India is a smaller team, limited budget, has a financially troubled owner and chose to go a different path.
The result is they are beating us when rules get stable, their cars are filled with sponsers.
Prospect of future? No matter who will drive alongside Lance next season.whoever he is between our candidates, you know already the full potential of the car is not unlocked.

You don't need to be a genius to understand it, our driver choice has been awful and we pay badly because of that mentality for a decade...though with respect to Frank, we paid a good price over drivers choice in our history, now things get even worse.

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/1095/mehryarsigyo7.gif

Dylan's Together Through Life Hits The Stores.

Posted by: Marco Cardoso (IP Logged)
Date: 11 November, 2017 19:03

But does anyone realy think Stroll is nothing but a pay driver, he may get a bit better but he will never be a good driver.
Everyone says ohh bit his dad pays the bills, he better pay them cause he is costing alot of money to Williams for his son to play with the big boys.

Posted by: Stuart L (IP Logged)
Date: 11 November, 2017 19:05

Patience mehyrar. I think we are in a more positive position than since 2007, on the upward curve.

You are a good friend of mine and I like the fair debate.

Paddy has pedigree, and that has gravitas to attract a new manufacturer.

Posted by: Francesc (IP Logged)
Date: 11 November, 2017 19:22

Quote:
Mehryar
Stuart thanks, but what you write is repeating the team logics, I live with the results:
What I see with the result is we have had Nakajima, Maldonado, Bruno Senna, Stroll, all because of their sponsers in last 9years.in all of years because of them, we lost positions in wcc standings, I believe you can say atleast 50m $ with direct effect of drivers' ability.
Force India is a smaller team, limited budget, has a financially troubled owner and chose to go a different path.
The result is they are beating us when rules get stable, their cars are filled with sponsers.
Prospect of future? No matter who will drive alongside Lance next season.whoever he is between our candidates, you know already the full potential of the car is not unlocked.

You don't need to be a genius to understand it, our driver choice has been awful and we pay badly because of that mentality for a decade...though with respect to Frank, we paid a good price over drivers choice in our history, now things get even worse.

Force India have their cars full of stickers because they sell their space for much less.

Stroll money overcomes what we would get with a Sainz or a Ocon in terms of points price. I will live with that until the promised budget cap comes.

Posted by: forcedown (IP Logged)
Date: 11 November, 2017 21:58

Mehryar - Where are since 10 years ago. Everybody know Williams just need a money from driver than talent. Development going backward in middle season. Management restructure every year. Useless aerodynamist, very small new part, wrong front wing.

How come you? Wake up

Posted by: Mehryar (IP Logged)
Date: 11 November, 2017 22:22

I have been around these 10 yrs and everything about the team looks to be on the way up.I can not see other teams with same budget making better cars atleast in 7 of last 10 years.
Drivers are letting the team down, I think we were watching different series.

Stuart, hope so.

Francesc, you could argue that's why Mclaren is empty too cause it was said in Ron Dennis time he still requested same amount of money as their team is still a front runner.so what's the result? I can not see the down side on that path...still though I like to know about the money Stroll brings in.there's no source for the size, except the new sponser.

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/1095/mehryarsigyo7.gif

Dylan's Together Through Life Hits The Stores.

Posted by: Carbon Industries (IP Logged)
Date: 12 November, 2017 02:18

It will be exciting watching Hamilton come through from the back in this race, I am tipping him to maybe get to P3 from the back of the grid..............Go Lewis!.............. Hamilton Rocks! thumbs down

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 12/11/2017 08:45 by Carbon Industries.

Posted by: Marco Cardoso (IP Logged)
Date: 12 November, 2017 09:19

Quote:
Carbon Industries
It will be exciting watching Hamilton come through from the back in this race, I am tipping him to maybe get to P3 from the back of the grid..............Go Lewis!.............. Hamilton Rocks! thumbs down

This one should be on the Mercedes AMG supporters forum.

Marco Cardoso

I've been wrong before and i'll be wrong again.

Posted by: Gunk (IP Logged)
Date: 12 November, 2017 13:33

Quote:
Carbon Industries

In normal circumstances, I think he'll have a tough job getting past two Red Bulls and even one Ferrari. But we do need him up there to push the Renaults down the order.

Posted by: Carbon Industries (IP Logged)
Date: 13 November, 2017 02:46

"Hammer Time"...Well Lewis almost got on the podium...thumbs down

Current Page: 3 of 3
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net