Current Page: 1 of 4
Verstappen wants to dominate F1
Posted by: phatjack (IP Logged)
Date: 02 November, 2017 23:29

The kid wins a race or 2 and he his ego over powers his brain to think he is dominate. I think he can learn a lot from Alonso, Jos and Horner has this child confused.

"When you talk, you are repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new." - Dalai Lama

Re: Verstappen wants to dominate F1
Posted by: Carbon Industries (IP Logged)
Date: 03 November, 2017 00:21

There is some talk around that Verstappen could win the 2018 WDC...With a Renault engine?...Errmm I don't think so.

Posted by: Duffer (IP Logged)
Date: 03 November, 2017 10:53

Verstappen dominate F1 for the next 10 years, that is a given. No doubt about it. He will be the reason Lewis retires and Vettel already looks like a school girl when going up against him.

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii244/jock298/Duffer_2Sig.png

Date: 03 November, 2017 11:30

Quote:
Duffer
Verstappen dominate F1 for the next 10 years, that is a given. No doubt about it. He will be the reason Lewis retires and Vettel already looks like a school girl when going up against him.

Interesting comments Duffer, the next 10 years you say? Didn't Verstappen just sign a 3 year deal with Red Bull? You think Verstappen can dominate in a Red Bull? I thought he would have to be in a Mercedes or a Ferrari to do that?

You really think he is going to dominate the next 3 years in a Red Bull? WTF???

Posted by: Stuart L (IP Logged)
Date: 03 November, 2017 12:20

Red bull have Newey, so as he has build best chassis for at least 10 of last 20 years I would concur jos should win a lot of races.

It's good for the sport as he is generation x, and draws new interest.

Date: 04 November, 2017 09:00

Quote:
Duffer

Duffer, you're writing like those fanboys that annoy you. Verstappen has some talent, that only his fanboys can see into the future. Alonso is his guide.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/11/2017 09:01 by phatjack.

Date: 04 November, 2017 09:12

Quote:
Stuart L
Red bull have Newey, so as he has build best chassis for at least 10 of last 20 years I would concur jos should win a lot of races.
It's good for the sport as he is generation x, and draws new interest.

Isn't Max generation y and not generation x?

Posted by: Stuart L (IP Logged)
Date: 04 November, 2017 10:21

Xy or z he's a new generation

Date: 04 November, 2017 14:08

He is generation win. Whitey, twice now max has taken the lead on the first lap and won on merit. Ricciardo have never done that... ever.

The red rull is third fastest car, close but third. Max can win with it. I think red bull will be up front again next year and max will challenge for the title.

Danny will be 20% points behind i think.

Date: 04 November, 2017 16:56

Quote:
Stuart L
Xy or z he's a new generation

Stuart don't mean to pick on you, but we're discussing Max here not Jos, so Max would be a Millennial,

Duffer, Max can win it .... is more fanboy speak ... you talk as if Max is only competing against a driver on his same level.

Posted by: andy si (IP Logged)
Date: 04 November, 2017 21:36

First of... next week he will hit the competition that is out to win and not defend championship position.
And faced with an overtaking option, he will get the taste of showe my ass to the grass.. I'd take a bet that he tastes grass or even wall in the first three corners.
Nobody will be saving either engines or tires for the next two races so.. he will have a perfect opportunity to see how fast one has to go to win this time out.

And next season is still miles away.. it's still open with all those brainfarts and development.

Posted by: AlanJones (IP Logged)
Date: 04 November, 2017 22:48

There is no driver as complete as Max Verstappen. Period. Give him half a decent car and he will drive circles around everyone. He proved it this year. If you cant see this one coming, you are blind to the truth.

http://oi60.tinypic.com/24eyh6f.jpg

Date: 05 November, 2017 19:47

AJ, you can toot your horn once ManChild wins multiple WDC's ... until then you remain as biased as those you quickly label the same.

Posted by: AlanJones (IP Logged)
Date: 05 November, 2017 22:31

Ok. If Renault gets their sh#t in order next season, you will get my annoying "I told you so". But until then, fine. Ill back off.

http://oi60.tinypic.com/24eyh6f.jpg

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/11/2017 22:32 by AlanJones.

Posted by: Ozzy Osbone (IP Logged)
Date: 06 November, 2017 10:01

There is no doubt that VER is going to be a massive force in F1. Senna / Prost / Alonso / Hamilton style.

It's likely with his talent that he will find himself in the best car on most occasions, whatever that car is.

Date: 07 November, 2017 12:00

Hamilton is better than Verstappen.

Date: 07 November, 2017 14:19

Wow phatty. You are being ridiculous. Are insinuating max has not already shown, right from his first race he is something very special?

You cast doubt upon him, and heap praise on stroll. Either you are stupid, which you are probably not, or habitually inflamatory, which i know you are.

One thing I will say, you do have some sort of scatter brain. Continuously drawing paralells with totally unrelated comments... very odd man, but fun too.

Date: 07 November, 2017 14:32

Also right from Hamilton's first race you could tell he was something very special.

Date: 07 November, 2017 14:33

Hamilton matched Alonso in his rookie season Hamilton would eat Verstappen.

Date: 07 November, 2017 14:37

Hamilton was third i the best car in his first race. Max was first in his first race in a top 3 car. I am not counting the first few races in the str.

Max will beat hamilton, mark my words.

Phatty, i am not a fan of max, i mearly appreciate his accolades so far. I hope for his accident or retirement every race like the asshole i am.

Current Page: 1 of 4
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net