O/t Paris and LA get 2024 and 2028 summer olympics
Posted by: Stuart L (IP Logged)
Date: 13 September, 2017 20:26

So venues for games after Tokyo are revealed. Know where I'm spending my holidays in 24 and 28.

Degree of justice for the frogs, they have missed out a lot. USA gets games for 4th time, which means Uk has a chance of getting games again before I die (born 1970, hope games come back to us b4 2050 so I am mobile and can love it as much as2012

Re: O/t Paris and LA get 2024 and 2028 summer olympics
Posted by: TMT (IP Logged)
Date: 14 September, 2017 06:08

Hmmm don't know about this thread Stuart, I don't think anyone here will be interested in it.

Date: 14 September, 2017 13:19

Quote:
TMT
Hmmm don't know about this thread Stuart, I don't think anyone here will be interested in it.

This post was the straw that broke the ducks back and caused Stuart to leave this board, because it was right after this post that Stuart started his "my last post thread".

Date: 14 September, 2017 13:20

Funny but true.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net